The RPGist's D&D 5e Spellcasters Helper has just received some updates:
- Druid characters from the Circle of the Land can now select an extra cantrip
- Wizard characters from the Illusion School now have the Minor Illusion cantrip added automatically to their lists, not counting on the maximum amount cantrips
- Warlock characters now have access to spells from the extended list provided by their Patron
- Cleric characters from the Light Domain now have the Light spell automatically added to their lists, not counting the maximum amount of cantrips
- Cleric characters from the Death Domain can now select a Necromancy cantrip on their first level
- Cleric characters from the Nature Domain can now select a Druid cantrip on their first level
- fix: Cleric characters had undue access to cantrips a from the Druids' list. Characters that had any of them on their lists had them removed.
- fix: Cleric characters no longer have access to the Chill Touch cantrip
Check it out: https://dnd5spells.rpgist.net
For Questions and suggestions, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the app's feedback tool.